Sunday 20 September 2009

Daddy?

Just a quick update to say that I *think* Otto is saying Daddy :-) Mike's still not sure, but we definitely hear a lot more Da-da-da and Da-dy (second part almost whispered) when he's around. Sometimes it even seems that Otts says "Daddy" to Mike, then looks at me and seems a bit puzzled...like "I know that's mama, but how do I say that??". It could all be wishful thinking, but this is my blog and I'll think wishfully if I want to!

I also meant to add that Ottie has four teeth now - bottom two came at 4 and a half months, top two at 6 and a half months. Just like his Daddy apparently!

Oh, and Ali, Ottie and Otts are the tip of the nickname iceberg! There's also Ottie-Botts, The Botts, Tootle, Tootie-two-teeth (now defunct!), Babycake, Babybean and Otto D. I'm sure there's planty more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment